I am currently working with a world leader in the Data & AI space, with a few iconic leaders across the Nordic markets.
Due to years of continued success in this space, they are looking to accelerate growth in the Nordics, with many well known clients lined up in the area, but collaborate with some of the best people across the world.
They are looking for Data Architects / Leaders who can be the interface between strategy and business development and technology advancement within data and are capable of delivering high level, scalable data solutions. You will work alongside multi-disciplinary teams seeing projects through on the full life cycle and working with some of the Nordics top projects and playing a key part of leveraging their data with cloud platforms.
You will help shape a strong data community and centre of excellence for the business and be a part of several workshops to discuss with your colleagues best practice of delivering the highest quality solutions.
My client requires the following skills for the roles
- Solid experience in Data & Analytics space
- Experience across various ecosystems such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Proven experience in working on development, architecture across end to end implementations
- Good experience in establishing further growth cross business functions
- Proven track record in building teams around you and spotting got business opportunities for your team to work in.
- Experience in dealing with large enterprises to small SMEs
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly. If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lewis on 0044 191 338 7518.