Job Title: Azure Developer
Hiring Company: Mid-sized Product-development company
Office Location: Tampere
"Expected" long-term remote-work flexibility: 1 office visit per week. Shorter term, full-remote is fine. Can be more flexible for individual cases.
Are you interested in Automation? Are you passionate about working with the cloud, in particular Azure?
This is a stable company who are ambitiously investing in new products, using modern technologies to continue to build on their impressive international client-base.
Role & Responsibilities
* To help the concepting, planning and design of cloud solutions, while acting as a part of the team who can help our Lead Architect.
* Work in co-ordination with other teams to bring together wider components and support for this large project.
* Work in a agile manner.
* Show interest in new technologies and ways of working to find modern solutions to current and future challenges.
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous experience working as a Software Developer, ideally with experience for Azure-related projects.
* DevOps experience and experience with Agile frameworks (Scrum) is appreciated.
* Fluent English verbal & written required.
* Strong communication and team-work skills required.
* This is a chance to join a stable company with a wide range of well-known, reputable clients across the world.
* A great opportunity to learn more about automation, while other options to learn new things in Data and machine learning can be available.
* There are a range of great benefits included.
* Growth and career & personal development meetings are regularly held to make sure you feel valued as an individual, and to be sure that your career can move forward.
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
+358 75 3266 582
Whilst this position offers remote working flexibility, all candidates must be located inside Finland, be willing to do some travelling per year to Tampere and hold a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.