* Actively participate in the first implementation of D365 Finance and Operations. Work with external vendor that will be assisting with rollout to help understand the setup, configure, and test the system.
* Become extremely knowledgeable in the setup and configuration of D365 Finance and Operations.
* Work with business stakeholders and users to understand their needs and requirements and design, configure and implement the system to meet their needs.
* Leverage technology expertise and prior experience, translate business processes, master data and other operational knowledge into requirements.
* Document global standards and streamline the process to set up and configure companies that are moving onto the D365 platform, so it can be a repeatable process.
* Meet with decision makers, system owners and end users to define business, financial and operations requirements and system goals and identify and resolve system issues.
* Able to manage small projects by identifying issues, requirements and putting together project plans to track and manage.
* Create system modules, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide directions to system programmers.
* Provide orientation and training to end users.
* Maintain systems documentation by writing and updating procedures.
* Interface with users as well as senior and executive staff levels with the highest level of professionalism.
* Establish corporate governance. Maintain SOX and legal regulations when implementing and supporting systems.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Able to analyze the gap between a user request and the capability of the support application to determine if a customize is needed or the functionality exists.
* Excellent written and oral communication.
* Acute attention to detail
* Sense of urgency to complete activities during implementation as well as when supplying support
* Comfortable travelling to business sites and working with teams to complete implementations.
* Some basic programming skills to pull data out of system.
* General knowledge of network, PC operations system, network hardware, protocol, and standards.
* Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Able to travel domestically with a travel