Sr. F&O Developer - Emeryville
I'm reaching out as I am working with a coffee manufacturer that is hiring an F&O Developer to join their team in Emeryville CA:
What You Will Do
* Functional D365 system architecture and hands on expertise in customization and configurations of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP. Work closely with Warehouse and Plant business and technology teams to enable warehouse and plant technology solution innovation, optimization, and automation strategies that have a positive return on investment for the business.
* Leverage a strong understanding of integrated data relationships and how it's used in a complex ERP based ecosystems to drive innovative business solutions.
* Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process and requirements analysis and design. Partner closely with business partners in supply chain, finance and IT to ensure capabilities provided meet the long-term business strategies, in addition to short-term goals.
* Participate in multiple projects from beginning to end - participate in project scope, delivery of project tasks and milestones,
* Collaborate with developers (on and off-shore) to implement functional designs, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA testing and participate in testing, as required.
* Provide leadership and mentorship - train team members on system capabilities/functionality lifting the collective knowledge base of the team.
* Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills. Be able to engage with members of the Senior Management team at any given point to articulate ideas and viewpoints.
* Ensure the proper security administration, configuration and system processes are in place and appropriately maintained and compliant internal and external audit standards.
* Collaborate with Microsoft and other key technology vendor partners to deliver required capabilities and enhancements in support of business initiatives and growth strategies.
Are you interested in discussing further?