The main role of the D365 Finance consultant is to assist Createch clients in the deployment of the D365 Finance and Operation solution. As such, he is required to:
* Work with team and clients to develop and implement and advise how to use D365 Finance and Operations to meet their business requirements.
* Pre-Sales assistance when required.
* Reviewing client business processes, business requirement and system design.
* Work with clients to streamline existing processes with D365 Finance and Operations Best practices.
* Performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful D365 F&O implementation.
* Good knowledge of the D365 For Finance modules (Financial Management, Expense Management, HR Management and Payroll, Project Management and Project Accounting …)
* Translate business requirements into solution design.
* Design and delivery engagements at client locations.
* Support and mentor other team members (technical and Functional).
* Conduct and provide User training to the internal and external clients.
* Go-Live and Post-Live support.
* Ad-hoc tasks as and when required by your team lead
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold an undergraduate diploma in an accounting, finance, Business or corresponding education.
* Possess at least three (3) years implementing D365 Finance and Operations.
* Have working knowledge of ERP implementations.
* Deep functional knowledge in finance (General ledger, Account payable, account receivable, fixed assets, Cash and Banks, Consolidation, multiple company management, multiple currency management…)
* Knowledge in Trade Allowance Management.
* Knowledge in Credit and Collection Management.
* Knowledge in Budgeting and Project Budgeting.
* Knowledge in Project Management, Project Accounting.
* Knowledge in expense Management.
* Knowledge in Finance Reporting Tools (Financial Reporting)
* Knowledge in Inventory Costing and Accounting.
* Knowledge in manufacturing costing and accounting.
* Have a good command of MS Office tools.
* Excellent knowledge of business process.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Excellent documentation skills especially.
* Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English.
* Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out projects.