* Bachelor's degree in IT/ MIS required.
* Must have full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX SCM.
* Minimum of 5-10 years' experience with ERP.
* Experience and strong working knowledge across key Supply Chain manufacturing modules and Microsoft products.
* Products and Inventory
* Warehouse management
* Transportation management
* Master planning, demand, and supply forecasting
* Intercompany trade
* Working knowledge of Procure to pay
* Working knowledge of Order to cash
* Working knowledge of security roles and best practices
* Understanding the integration options and underlying technologies available
* Power Platform, Logic Apps, Power Automate
* Using Lifecycle Services to design and plan a project
* Using Azure DevOps, test case planning and acceptance testing framework
* Participation in FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete functional design specification.
* Solid experience in reviewing technical specification documents.
* MS Certifications preferred
Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organization, from C-Suite, SME, and end users.