Software Engineers that function as full stack developers will develop across front and back-ends, including user-interface design, coding and integrating services and APIs.
· Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
· Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
· Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
· Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
· Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
· Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
· Participate in planning meetings.
· Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
· Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
· Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
· Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities.
· Oversee and manage a cross-functional development team that designs, develops, and enhances software assets that meet or exceed internal and external (client) expectations, in line with product functionality, cost and delivery schedules.
· Apply knowledge to create an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth, and innovation and support the business process as needed.
· Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
· Programming: C# / .NET (required), Python (optional)
· Service Development: RESTful services, ASP.NET Core, Azure and Microservices a plus
· Data: SQL Server, Azure SQL (required)
· Design & Style: HTML5, Responsive/Adaptive Design, Design Thinking, Usability Design
· Frameworks: .NET