What you will do in the position:
* Coordinate with Dynamics AX end users to improving system functionality and ensuring that end users can perform their day to day duties in Dynamics AX.
* Research requirements and document solutions for functions and processes to further improve and enhance business utilization of Dynamics AX.
* Work with AX end-users and AX team to develop and implement enhancements and changes, facilitate communication and understanding of requirements and processes between the AX team and end-users.
* Assist in configuration changes and customizations in Dynamics AX.
* Assist in testing and validating system changes, upgrades, and enhancements.
* Assist in managing the requirements process post-implementation.
* Provide technical leadership in projects related to Dynamics AX.
What you will need to succeed in this position:
* Strong knowledge of ERP systems.
* Expert knowledge of Trade and Logistics functionality including Advanced Warehouse, Shipping, Sales and Service modules.
* Minimum 5 years' experience with Dynamics AX 2012 in a Business Analyst role with at least 1 full lifecycle implementation.
* Third-party application integration experience a plus.
* Experience with ISV's and PowerBI a plus.
* Knowledge and experience writing functional requirements and leveraging AX for business intelligence.
* Able to complete tasks in a timely manner and act independently on routine assignments or projects.
* Able to make oral presentations clear, concise and easy to understand.
* Possess skills in problem-solving; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
* Able to pay attention to details and perform at a high level of accuracy.
* 5+ years Related Field Experience
* BA or BS (college graduate) - preferred Information Systems
Pay Range: 79,950.00 - 123,000.00 This is the pay range we reasonably exp