This position will report to the Senior VP of Finance.
* Provide D365 ERP project management.
* Deliver cost effective business solutions on time according to schedule.
* Research, design, implement, and manage D365 software customizations.
* Provide technical and functional resolution of application problems within D365 environment.
* Work with third-party software integration for D365.
* Have basic knowledge of EDI, ExFlow AP Automation, eBanking, and Treasury Automation Suite.
* Manage D365 software updates and maintenance.
* Maintain technical documentation of application changes and additions.
* Work with multi-function teams to define and document application requirements and to test solutions against those requirements.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Sciences and Technology.
* 5+ years of experience in implementing and coding for MS Dynamics 365.
* 5+ years of experience in coding with X++, SQL query design, and SSRS reports a plus.
* Experience with ERP business process improvement, change management and project leadership.
* Solid understanding and experience using Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools.
* Power BI background (must have Power BI Report Server/desktop/on-prem experience) Power BI Content packs, templates, integrations, and security.
* Strong proficiency in query/reporting tools, scripting skills, raw SQL, T-SQL, Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, Array Formulas, Power Queries, VBA, Macros, Slices, Interactive Charts, etc.), SSRS, and SSIS.
* Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.