Role & Responsibilities :
* Design forms, workflow processes, web services, plugins, and other components needed to meet the business requirements within the AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 system.
* Design and develop Dynamics 365 components and third-party integrations.
* Configure and customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications using Forms, Native and Custom Entities, Microsoft Flows, PowerBI, PowerApps and third-party applications, Azure Machine Learning, and SSRS Reports.
* Ensure that all solutions are lightweight, scalable, completely secure, and built to an appropriate level of quality.
* Work with business users to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet requirements.
* Develop and maintain new and existing applications, systems, custom reports, and database structures.
* Business analysis capabilities to facilitate F&O related discovery, design, development, and deployment activities.
* Outstanding analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills; ability to weigh technical solutions against the original business objectives.
* 5+ years working in ERP design
* 5+ years of work in Dynamics 365 F&O/Dynamics AX
* Experience with discrete manufacturing
* Experience with Azure and LCS is a large plus
* Experience with MS SQL
* Experience integrating applications with external systems
* Ability to develop positive working relationships and a strong rapport with team members and stakeholders.
* Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to present and explain technical information to diverse types of audiences.