DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Develop strong relationships with business partners, technical teams and key vendors.
* Analyze business partners operations to understand strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to improve and/or automate processes and functions.
* Understand business partner strategic goals, business value streams, and lead the definition of high-level business EPICs, features and requirements.
* Lead value stream gap analysis and feasibility studies to assess cost, benefit, efficiency and opportunities to leverage Lean techniques to improve business and technical operations.
* Assist business partners and IT partners to analyze business processes, functions and procedures and identify potential projects that will lead to improved business results, save costs, and achieve strategic goals.
* Lead business cases and elicit requirements using various elicitation techniques that will achieve business improvements.
* Aid in the definition of project scope, objectives, requirements, dependencies, and technical feasibility. Involve all relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment with business goals and vendor managed solutions to ensure delivery of business value.
* Play a lead role in defining detailed requirements in the form of business requirement documents, breakdown EPICs into features and features into user stories and acceptance criteria. Document any process and procedure changes that support project and business goals.
* Assist in the development of statements of work and vendor contracts. Gain buy in and approval from subject matter experts, and stakeholders. Ensure statement of work and vendor contracts meet project needs and are approved and executed in a timely manner.
* Ensure team members and stakeholders understand project objectives and set appropriate expectations for delivery.
* Organize project team members and interested stakeholders to ensure effective communication and understanding of project scope, project deadlines, project integrations, activity assignment and ensure deliverables are met.
* Participate in project planning sessions with Project Managers and Scrum Masters, business stakeholders, project teams to analyze business requirements and help plan and articulate the solution.
* Partner with business staff, workstream leaders, vendors, and the IT team to validate and ensure appropriate project scope, project schedules, resource plans, communication plans, risk and issue management, decision and escalation management, status reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* 8 + years of business analysis experience as a business analyst, including eliciting, analyzing, and documenting business, system, and/or non-functional/technical requirements to include scope analysis, process modeling, and data modeling. Sprint planning and developing and managing business and technical documentation for software development in the form of business requirements documents, user stories, acceptance criteria, test cases, user acceptance testing, retrospectives, functional and/or non-functional specifications.
* Prior ERP Business Analyst experience is required.
* Minimum of five (5) years working with third-party vendors
* Must be able to assist in project planning, scope definition and SCRUM planning
* Strong leadership skills, communications skills, negotiation skills, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
* Have a partnership mindset
* Excellent ability to interface with executives, functional managers, key vendors, customers and employees
* Must be able to recognize and properly handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate way
* Exceptional critical thinking skills
Educational & Experience Requirements
* Bachelor of Science Degree or higher; Computer Science major desirable