* Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline.
* Minimum of 4 years experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX SCM experience (prefer at minimum AX 2012 R3)
* Proven experience leading requirement gathering and discovery with users and stakeholders
* Participation in FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete functional design specifications
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
* Experience and strong working knowledge across keySCM modules and Microsoft products.
* Products and Inventory
* Procure to pay
* Order to cash
* Warehouse management
* Transportation management
* Master planning, demand and supply forecasting
* Intercompany trade
* Enterprise Asset Management
* Data migration, data management and FastTrack go-live assessment
* Using Lifecycle Services to design and plan a project
* Current Certifications are preferred
* MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core
* MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management
* Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating SCM processes and recommending improvements
* Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships.
* Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organisation, from C-Suite, SME and End users.
* Demonstrate strong analytical, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
* Comfortable in settings from smaller Discovery/Workshop environments all the way to the Board Room.
* Ability to collaborate effectively with a larger team throughout an enterprise transformation
* High degree of initiative and personal responsibility