* Lead design & delivery of Microsoft D365 across all financial & project accounting modules for our multi-national organization
* Identify opportunities to optimize business processes and be very familiar with implementing system improvements and configuring D365 for optimal performance
* Designing configurable solutions wherever possible instead of customizations.
* Writing, reviewing & approving FDDs created by other ERP analysts in light of overall global design
* Designing & implementing interfaces to other business applications
* Assists in applying system solutions to business problems through the design and programming of D365
* Keep abreast with emerging technologies around Dynamics 365.
* Apply functional and technical understanding of D365 to develop new functionality and integrations with other systems as required to support business growth.
* Tightly collaborate with other functional and technical D365 ERP team members within the ERP Team as well as other groups within the Superior IT Department
* Assist with Enhance and support activities conducting user training, solving break-fixes, gathering requirements, unit & regression testing for sprint & project items etc.,
* Provides business analysis, and recommends best course of action focusing on business process first, technology second
* Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and end user needs. Identifies and documents business requirements which could be automated using current / new technology to improve productivity, reduce costs, better serve the customer, or increase revenues
* Proposes solutions to best meet the requirements of the organization
* Works with end users to solve day to day business problems using the functionality of D365
* Sets up procedures and testing methods to ensure the ongoing accuracy of data maintained within all applications
* Acts as liaison between the organization and application vendors as required for implementation, problem resolution, application upgrades
* Provides support and training to user community