* Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field, or comparable work experience.
* 5+ years of custom development, designing, and deploying functionalities in Microsoft.
* 3+ years of X/X++ development experience.
* Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations experience with expertise in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Cash & Bank process areas, Budgeting, Consolidation, User Role-based Workflows.
* Previous AX release experience preferred.
* Extensive ASP.NET (C#) development experience within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK including working knowledge of the ODATA and REST endpoints.
* Previous experience in implementing technologies such as MSMQ, VB.NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, RESTful API's, XML, XSL, WCF and SOAP.
* Experience with PowerBI, PowerApps, LogicApps, Azure Portal/Services/Functions, DataVerse/Common Data Service.
* Experience with writing and troubleshooting Dynamics 365 plug-ins and custom workflow activities.
* Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle.
* Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), KingswaySoft, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) development, and SQL and/or PowerShell scripting is a plus.
* Strong knowledge of OOAD, database design, and Software Design patterns such as MVC, N-Tier, Test Driven Development, and Dependency Injection.
* Ability to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions to anticipate and mitigate risks.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
* Deep technical understanding of MS D365 is a must, MS D365 Cerifications is a plus.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum.
* Background in User Experience.
* Basic knowledge of Accounting principles.