Business Analyst with Dynamics 365 Business Central and Power BI Expertise - $85k
Our client is a Dynamics 365 Business Central end user in the food distribution space that is undergoing a digital transformation initiative and is in need of someone who will play a key role in upgrading their analytics platform following their ERP implementation.
We are in need of a business savvy, finance focused individual with a background on Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems as well as heavy knowledge of Power BI. This would bridge the gap between the company's IT and Finance departments, and in the long-term identifying areas of improvement within the whole business by leveraging key data across multiple divisions.
Tired of feeling like a cog in the machine? Are you ready to make a difference?
Then this is your opportunity to make an impact, not only within the company, but also within the local community. Our client is focused on providing food to local soup kitchens and pantries all throughout New Jersey, making it one of the top non-profits throughout the state. They have been in operation for over 40 years and are still going strong!
Your new role will involve:
* Support the month end financial reporting process.
* Analyze budget to actual performance results by Functional Area.
* Support the design, build, and automation of the annual budget and planning process in conjunction with the Financial Reporting, Planning & Analysis Lead.
* Support the design and creation of interactive dashboards/ ad hoc reports in Power BI, Microsoft Excel or like highlight current KPIs and other financial/operational metrics.
* Partner with Functional leaders to leverage system tools to assist with data analysis.
* Facilitate end-user training on core financial system tools - Microsoft Dynamics- Power BI, Jet Analytics - for the Finance Team. Prepare system documentation and troubleshoot technical issues as required. Perform system output testing following Chart of Accounts (COA) changes to ensure the integrity of financial data.
* Participate with special projects and work assignments, as required.
What you'll need:
* Experience with Business Central and/or NAV ERP systems preferred, Dynamics GP or AX (F&O) is also a plus
* Excellent finance and accounting acumen
* Grant accounting experience a plus, but not required
* Experience with generating reports using Jet Analytics and Power BI
* Great communication skills capable of coordinating with technical and non-technical personnel
* Ability to analyze large amounts of data and synthesize into meaningful and actionable insights and reports
* Advanced Microsoft Excel capability
* Competitive base salary
* Premier benefits package
* Excellent Paid Time Off program
* Remote flexibility (2-3 days work from home)
* Company culture that values input from its employees
* Tight-knit team that believe in having fun while getting the job done
* Opportunity to make an impact in a community focused organization
* Amazing work/life balance
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information, call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.