Systems Analyst - Dynamics NAV - Modesto, CA - $100k
Our client is a Dynamics NAV end user in the food manufacturing space that is undergoing a digital transformation initiative and is in need of someone who will lead improvement efforts in their ERP and BI systems, especially with leading an upgrade to D365 Business Central.
We are in need of a business savvy, finance focused individual with a background on Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems as well as heavy knowledge of Power BI.
Your new role will involve:
* Manage Upgrade of Navision 2015 ERP to Business Central.
* Developing new functionalities in MS Dynamics Business Central and integrating with add-ons.
* Provide issue resolution based on in-depth analytical findings.
* Create software development documentation for Business Central.
* Collaborate with customers and support staff to ensure projects are developed as per user requirements, on-time and on budget.
* Provide on-call support.
* Participate in design and technical meetings.
* Install, review, test, and train on new and existing computer applications to ensure accuracy, functionality, and meeting of user expectations.
* Work with Multiple departments to understand legacy data components and mapping the data with appropriate Business Central tables and columns.
* Hands on involvement with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central Tools and methods viz: Object designer, Tables, Forms, Data Ports, Pages, Xml Ports, Queries, Code units, web Services, Job Scheduler.
What you'll need:
* Experience with Business Central and/or NAV ERP systems preferred
* Background in systems administration and user support
* Accounting, finance, and/or supply chain process knowledge
* Experience with generating reports using Jet Analytics or Power BI
* Great communication skills capable of coordinating with technical and non-technical personnel
* Ability to manage multiple projects at once
* Competitive base salary
* Premier benefits package
* Excellent Paid Time Off program
* Company culture that values input from its employees
* Tight-knit team that believe in having fun while getting the job done
* Opportunity to make an impact in a community focused organization
* Amazing work/life balance
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information, call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.