ERP Project Manager - D365 Business Central - Fort Myers - $140k
A Microsoft Dynamics end user in the warehousing/distribution space is looking for an ERP Project Manager with Business Central experience to lead a major implementation and work with users on designing a system to maximize operational efficiency.
This role calls for a great communicator and a true leader, capable of understanding the needs of executive teams as well as someone who has extensive knowledge of ERP functionality in order to create a system that optimizes business processes. We are looking for an entrepreneurial candidate who is willing to be very hands-on in all stages of the implementation, who can act as an intermediary between developers and customer stakeholders, ensuring that project deliverables are executed on time and under budget.
Get ready to join a national organization that puts a major emphasis on social outreach and community involvement, particularly with the great cause of helping improve the lives of military veterans all throughout the United States.
Your New Role:
* Act as Business Central ERP project lead, working closely with finance, IT and operations teams, and managing a technical team
* Work alongside company stakeholders in understanding their business needs and designing a system that fits these requirements
* Assist in analyzing finance, production, and distribution processes, identifying new methods of reporting to help fix errors and improve business processes
* Act as the ERP liaison to support company stakeholders on systems functionality
* Provide training and support where needed
* Manage integration and upgrade projects where needed, especially within Business Intelligence, EDI, and MRP add-ons
What You'll Need:
* Advanced knowledge of Dynamics 365 Business Central (or Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
* ERP Implementation experience is a must, upgrade experience to Business Central highly preferred
* Experience in requirements gathering, testing, discovery, and solutions design
* Business process focused mentality, capable of designing workflows for maximum efficiency
* PMP Certification a plus
* Industry background in healthcare, distribution, or warehousing
* Excellent communication skills
* Capability to lead teams and interact with both technical and non-technical personnel
What You'll Receive:
* Competitive base salary with bonus potential
* Excellent PTO Plan and Benefits package
* Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
* 401 (K) Plan with a company match
* Excellent career growth opportunity
* Remote flexibility (note: does require frequent onsite presence)
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.