Business Central Developer - Arlington, VA - $140k-Remote
A rapidly growing company involved in producing supplies for the defense contracting sector is seeking a senior level Software Developer to help lead customization efforts of their ERP system following a recent upgrade to Business Central.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative IT team where you can make a major impact to their organization's technology setup and work with the latest in ERP technology. If you are someone who embraces challenge and is ambitious to make the next step in their career, then this is the right role for you.
* Oversee technical set up, development, and data management for the D365 BC system
* Lead implementation of add-ons to improve payment processing and reporting
* Work with internal technology teams and vendors on designing new functionality to improve the user experience for staff and customers
* Work with internal Data Analyst on improving Power BI reporting output
* Scale the software to support a growing business infrastructure
* Perform other related duties as needed/assigned by the CTO.
We need a candidate with:
* Experience with D365 Business Central
* Experience programming in AL extensions
* Understanding of accounting, IT, and operations processes
* Additional full stack development knowledge a plus
* Power BI knowledge a plus
* Team player mentality capable of working well through multiple business units
Salary / Benefits :
* Up to $140k base salary for top candidates
* Full top-tiered benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance and 401 (k) plans
* Ability to work from home with very low travel (ideally looking for someone in EST or CST time zones)
* Fun, awesome company culture that values employee career development
* Stable, well-established organization that is continuing to grow
Apply now by contacting Matt at 646-540-7521 or send your resume to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.