ERP Operations Analyst - Buffalo,NY- NAV/BC - $95k
Our client is a medical device manufacturer that has recently implemented business Central and is looking to expand its team with several technical resources. One of their primary focuses is finding a Business Systems Analyst with a manufacturing background capable of working closely with operations personnel within this sector. They are in need of a Systems Analyst who will work alongside the company's IT Director and Operations team on the project, but play more of a hands-on role in user support, business analysis, BI reporting, and training responsibilities.
Your new role will involve:
* Leads the solution design, configuration, solution development and deployment of implementation projects for Dynamics Business Central with a focus on operations and supply chain functionality
* Collaborates with all departments to thoroughly understand the needs to be supported by the information systems and technology, such as ERP, EDI, data warehousing, eCommerce, SQL support, troubleshooting and updates
* Serves as an advisor to the business regarding Dynamics BC, how to use it and how it can support the business
* Responds to inquiries and provides advice regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs
* Acts as liaison with Information Technology and/or outside vendors to support relevant systems
* Determines how changes will affect customers, employees and systems
* Provides recommendations regarding the evolution of the system
* Produces reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to stakeholders
* Maintains and ensures proper documentation and coordinates or performs testing of system modifications
* Researches and analyzes the nature, effect, and results of system difficulties
What you'll need:
* Experience with Business Central and/or NAV ERP systems preferred
* Functional knowledge of manufacturing, supply chain, and warehousing processes
* Experience with generating reports using Tableau and Power BI
* NAV or Business Central implementation and post go-live support experience a plus
* Ability to analyze large amounts of data and synthesize into meaningful and actionable insights and reports
* Project management to ensure initiatives are delivered on schedule, on budget, and on quality
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Competitive base salary
* Premier benefits package
* Excellent Paid Time Off program
* Remote flexibility
* Company culture that values input from its employees
* Opportunity to work on an upgrade to the latest in Microsoft technologies
* Amazing work/life balance
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com, or for more information, call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.