ERP Admin - Dynamics NAV - Griffin, GA - $120k
Our client is a distribution end user that is preparing for a Dynamics 365 Business Central upgrade project focused on improving their functionality across the finance and warehousing modules. They are in need of a Systems Analyst who will work alongside the company's IT Director and Operations team on the project, but play more of a hands-on role in user support, business analysis help desk, and training responsibilities.
Your new role will involve:
* Lead support efforts on the organization's Dynamics NAV system
* Act as the liaison between company stakeholders, the internal applications developer, and the external Microsoft VAR
* Play a key functional role in an upgrade to Business Central ERP in 2023
* Troubleshoot system errors
* Provide training to users on ERP processes
* Document workflows and identify paths for improvement
* Manage and improve integrated technologies, specifically with WMS systems such as EDI and E-Ship
What you'll need:
* Experience with Business Central and/or NAV ERP systems preferred
* Experience with other ERPs, such as AX, F&O, GP, NetSuite, or SAP also a plus
* Functional knowledge of accounting and warehousing processes
* Experience with generating reports using SQL, Jet, and/or Power BI a plus
* Systems Administration background with the ability to troubleshoot system errors and help with server setup/support
* The ability to communicate well with users as well as non-technical personnel
* Competitive base salary
* HUGE Bonus Potential
* Premier benefits package
* Excellent Paid Time Off program
* Company culture that values input from its employees
* Opportunity to work on an upgrade to the latest in Microsoft technologies
* Amazing work/life balance
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com, or for more information, call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.