D365 BC Financial Systems Analyst - $85k - Jersey City, NJ
Our client is a rapidly growing startup focused on environmental services, specifically with providing renewable, eco-friendly solutions within recycling, and is in need of an ERP Systems Analyst to act as a liaison between their finance and IT departments.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an exciting project pipeline as the organization looks to complete multiple Business Central implementations with their subsidiary organizations over the next 18 to 36 months. Following that, your role could potentially into an ERP leadership position, focused on furthering enhancements in the system for CRM, Business Intelligence, and other industry-specific ISVs.
Your New Job:
* Act as the subject matter expert for the Business Central implementation. In addition, managing other integrated applications across finance, purchasing, payables, and invoicing.
* Support the completion of technology aspects of continuous improvement (CI) initiatives where required
* Work alongside finance dept. stakeholders in understanding their business needs and designing systems that fit these requirements
* Analyze business processes and identify fit and gap for business requirements against system functionality.
* Modify/Update production plans based on inputs from finance and purchasing
* Customize workflows to track and record business functionality and control standards
* Support and train users on systems functionality
* Assist with reporting efforts through Power BI
* Several years of experience with D365 Business Central
* Business Central ERP implementation experience is a must have
* Experience leading consolidation projects, including intercompany transactions and multi-entity deployments, highly preferred
* Knowledge of accounting and operations processes
* Experience with Power BI or SQL is preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Personality that is eager to learn new technologies and is proactive about finding solutions outside the box
Salary / Benefits:
* $90-120k base salary depending on experience
* Excellent benefits package including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance plan
* Paid Time Off/Vacation Plans
* 401 (K) with company match
* Tight-knit company culture where employees are treated like family
* Career advancement opportunity
* Ability to work from home with little to no travel
Want to learn more? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521 for more details.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.