Applications Manager-D365 Business Central-NY/Remote-$125k
My client is a waste management industry organization who is looking for an ERP Systems Analyst to lead the implementation of Dynamics Business Central across several business units.
They are in the process of migrating several of their subsidiary organizations from legacy systems onto BC, focusing primarily on the core finance, inventory, and procurement modules while also integrating it with MEM (multi-entity management) software for consolidation.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a forward thinking company with private equity backing that is making a heavy investment into their technology infrastructure. You will be working with the latest in Microsoft ERP and collaborating with the executive team in identifying paths for improvement within the system and then implementing those changes.
* Act as the ERP Lead for phase two of the Business Central implementation, and manage other associated integration and upgrade projects
* Application support for Dynamics 365 Business Central, Power BI, and third-party ISV applications
* First point of contact for all incoming support requests via phone, email and customer portal using case management system and remote assistance tools.
* Work with stakeholders to define, triage and investigate system questions and/or issues.
* Apply both technical skills and business process knowledge to answer questions and/or solve issues.
* Coordinate escalation of issues, collaborating closely with a development team from a Microsoft Partner
* Document resolutions and develop SOPs for maximizing system performance
* Assist in testing of customizations, products, and upgrades.
What You'll Need:
* Expertise with Dynamics 365 Business Central, either on-prem or in the cloud
* Business Central implementation highly preferred
* Dynamics NAV (RTC or Classic) is a nice to have
* Prior experience as a Functional Consultant, Business Systems Analyst, ERP Administrator, or IT Manager
* Deep understanding of financial and operations processes allowing for the ability to coordinate with leadership in these respective departments
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical, line-level personnel
* Experience with Power BI is a big plus
Our Client is Ready to Offer:
* $90-120k base salary
* Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
* Reimbursement for travel
* 401k with company match
* Remote Access (equipment provided) with almost zero travel
* Upward career growth potential into an executive role long-term
* Ability to work with the latest technologies
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com, or for more information, call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.