Dynamics 365 F&O Manufacturing Specialist - Remote (USA) - $150k
Our client is a Microsoft Partner who is looking to expand their enterprise practice by adding a Dynamics F&O Functional Analyst to play a key role in ongoing customer implementations.
In this particular role, we are looking for a manufacturing focused consultant who can speak the language of operations leaders, acting as the liaison between the end client and development team.
Get ready to join a tight-knit, family oriented firm with a diverse product line that includes not only AX/F&O but also Business Central, GP, CRM and Azure practices. This is an excellent opportunity for a Road Warrior looking to continue exciting implementation work while not having to get on a plane every week. Travel here is very seldom, if any, and you can work from anywhere in the United States.
Your New Role:
* Lead the design and discovery sessions directly with the customer
* Lead in Dynamics Finance & Operations System and Module Setup and Configuration
* Assist in pre-sales demonstrations
* Provide subject matter expertise on business process improvement for production, supply chain, and warehousing
* Coordinate with operations personnel on gathering requirements and architecting solutions
* Create Functional Design Documents
* Identify areas to maximize systems functionality, whether with software integrations, business intelligence, etc.
What You'll Need:
* Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) experience required
* Must have completed at least one full life cycle D365 F&O implementation
* Additional Experience with AX 2012 is preferred
* Prior consulting background in the Microsoft Partner channel is a plus, not required
* Expert business acumen on manufacturing and distribution processes, with a keen knowledge on the relevant modules within this area
* Ability to gather requirements, support customers, assist with discovery, and translate technical concepts to non-technical client stakeholders
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
What You'll Receive:
* Competitive base salary
* Bonus potential
* Top of the line benefits and PTO Plan
* Fun, family focused organization
* Opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing global Microsoft Gold Partner
* Fully remote with low travel
* Excellent work/life balance
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more Dynamics jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.