Senior ERP Analyst-D365 Business Central-Chicago/Remote-$120k
A private equity backed medical device manufacturing organization is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to play a key functional role on a series of upcoming Business Central implementations with their subsid. This position will work closely with the global IT team to identify, design, execute, and support technology that advances the company's workforce into a more robust, automated, digital environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team where you can make a major impact to their organization's technology setup and have plenty of autonomy in directing the future of the company's technology infrastructure. If you are someone who embraces challenge and is ambitious to make the next step in their career, then this is the right role for you.
Get ready to join a dynamic, international group that is rapidly growing throughout the United States and is investing heavily in their infrastructure operations.
We need a candidate with:
* 5+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV and/or Business Central software
* ERP implementation and upgrade experience
* Experience with configuration packages is required
* Manufacturing and/or Distribution industry, whether in a finance or operations capacity
* The ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical personnel, with experience gathering requirements, providing user support, and managing continuous improvement projects
Salary / Benefits :
* Up to $120k total compensation
* Excellent work-life balance and PTO plan
* Bonus potential, including an incentive to get product certification
* Ability to work from home with very low travel
* 401k with company match
* Exciting project pipeline and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
Apply now by contacting Matt at 646-540-7521 or send your resume to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.