Operations Manager - Microsoft Dynamics ERP exp. - Montvale, NJ
Operations Manager with Microsoft Dynamics Experience - Montvale, NJ - $90k+Bonus
Our client is a global consumer goods organization who has been a leader in their industry for nearly 100 years. They are a well-known, award-winning international brand in the luxury products space who is in need of an Operations Manager to oversee day-to-day activities in their Montvale location as well as their other two warehouse facilities. This position will also work closely with the organization's IT Manager on any system improvements within their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and other WMS tools.
Your New Role will Involve:
* Managing all activities for 3 warehouse facilities - in house, 3PL, and product repair. Including visits to off-site facilities and negotiating their renewal contracts. It also includes managing/supervising on-site warehouse staff.
* Identifying and addressing operating challenges & opportunities across departments.
* Assisting in the evaluation of business procedures ranging from monitoring office expenses to reducing capital expenditures.
* Managing inventory across facilities effectively - PIC, cycle counts and stock allocation.
* Providing key metrics on inventory aging.
* Analyzing after sales activity (repairs, warranty costs, machines with chronic issues, EOL spare parts order) and reviewing findings with management.
* Managing outbound freight efficiency -including negotiating rates with common carriers.
* Reviewing and approving vendor invoices on a timely basis.
* Preparing budgets and forecasts for areas of responsibilities.
* Handling building maintenance and communicating with landlord as needed.
* Ensuring a safe and efficient workplace and monitoring compliance with laws and regulations.
* Analyzing forecast reports to coordinate purchasing spare parts for the brand.
* Analyzing spare parts gross margin and suggesting adjustments.
* Calculating and providing spare parts selling prices as requested.
* Reviewing new products to determine which parts are needed for repairs/sale.
* Managing stock transfers across facilities.
* Negotiating pricing and investments on new and current products directly with suppliers
* Managing costing analysis for all products.
* Managing the implementation of new ERP system or upgrades and delegating responsibilities to respective departments.
* Managing and analyzing Business Intelligence Reporting in Business Central.
* Developing and documenting operational policies and procedures
* Assisting with IT activities as needed.
What You'll Need:
* A background in warehouse, distribution, and inventory management within a consumer goods organization
* Effective analytical and problem solving skills
* Dependability, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in order to hit deadlines and ensure optimal outputs
* Experience with Dynamics NAV or Business Central ERP is a plus
* Strategic planning, negotiating, and leadership skills
* Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
What You'll Receive:
* Competitive base salary in the $75-90k range
* Annual bonus - five figure potential
* Profit sharing
* 401k plus company match
* Excellent Paid Time Off and Vacation
* Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans
* Casual dress code and laid back work environment
* Fun company culture with a family oriented mindset
Interested in learning more?
Apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com or call me at 646-540-7521 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.