Practice Lead - D365 Business Central - $200k - Chicago/Remote
A Microsoft Partner is seeking a unique leader for their Business Central practice, someone who has a combined background and passion for conducting hands-on implementations while also being able to grow their client base.
This a medium sized consulting firm who have been in business for 20+ years and have an awesome company culture. They are putting a heavy investment into their Microsoft Dynamics division, starting with the hiring of this individual who will belp take their BC team to the next level. This is an opportunity to join an expanding company with deep ties into the Microsoft community, and who values developing team members in the long-term.
Are you burnt out from the grind of a global consulting firm and want to have a bit more work/life balance? On the flip side, are you working tirelessly in a small, local Partner and want to take a step into a more well-established, dynamic team?
Either way, this is the opportunity for you.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
* Using your business process and technology knowledge to deliver innovative solutions for customers
* Playing an active role in all phases of an implementation. However, your experience will be geared primarily toward presales demos, solutions architecture, and project management
* Overseeing configuration, testing, training, and deployment efforts
* Managing and grow the organization's Business Central ERP team, responsible for hiring, onboarding, and training new consultants
* Traveling to client sites to improve relationships throughout system rollouts
* Developing a roadmap outlining the team's future growth strategy, collaborating with internal stakeholders on budgeting and planning
What You Will Need for this Position:
* Must have 8+ years working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP product line (NAV, GP, AX, D365, etc.), with the majority of recent years focusing on Business Central
* Extensive implementation leadership background
* Must have experience in the Microsoft Partner channel, especially in a Practice Lead, Director, or other leadership capacity
* Excellent communication skills and customer facing ability
* Capability to manage multiple implementations at once
* Deep knowledge of business processes, especially in accounting, manufacturing, or distribution
For this role, you will receive:
* Competitive base salary in the $150-200k range
* Bonus potential
* 401k Plan
* 4 weeks PTO
* Company paid for training
* Personal development plan with a path for growth
* Major medical health benefits
* Remote flexibility with low travel
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.