ERP Manager - NAV/Business Central- Denver, CO - $135k
A Dynamics Business Central end user in the high-tech manufacturing sector is seeking an ERP Manager with strong business process knowledge to lead configuration and improvement efforts of their ERP system following an upgrade to D365. This would report into the America HQ for an organization that is operating in multiple continents and has a very complex IT system.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team where you can make a major impact to their organization's technology setup and have plenty of autonomy in directing the future of the company's technology infrastructure. If you are someone who embraces challenge and is ambitious to make the next step in their career, then this is the right role for you.
We need a candidate with:
* Experience with Dynamics NAV/ERP software
* A background in business analysis, project management, and/or ERP consulting in the Microsoft Partner channel is a plus
* Experience with Power BI and Jet Reports for data analysis
* Manufacturing industry background
* The ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical personnel, with experience gathering requirements, providing user support, and managing continuous improvement projects
Salary / Benefits :
* Up to $135k base salary for top candidates
* Full benefits package
* Opportunity to work with the latest in Microsoft ERP technologies
* Ability to work from home with very low travel
* Fun, awesome company culture that values employee career development
* Stable, well-established organization that is continuing to grow
Apply now by contacting Matt at 646-540-7521 or send your resume to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.