Accounting Systems Implementer - D365 BC - Philadelphia/Hybrid
A growing Microsoft Partner is looking for an ERP Functional Consultant with experience configuring and implementing Dynamics ERPs, particularly with Great Plains and Business Central.
This role will work closely with customer stakeholders, especially in the finance department, to define and configure business processes in conjunction with the ERP that will maximize output. We need someone with experience in a user facing role who is able to translate technical concepts to non-technical personnel and have the ability to commute - on occasion - to their clients who are largely focused in the greater Philadelphia area.
Your New Role:
* Act as a key member of the ERP implementation team, being part of the project from requirements gathering to post go-live support
* Work alongside customer stakeholders in understanding their business needs and designing a system that fits these requirements
* Troubleshoot any system errors and identify paths for improvement
* Collaborate with a development team on designing a technical blueprint and with customization
* Train and support key users both at customer sites and remotely
* Manage upgrades and integrations with ISV products and reporting tools
What You'll Need:
* 4+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV, GP, and/or Business Central
* ERP implementation experience is a plus
* Experience with SQL or Power BI preferred
* Prior consulting experience in the Microsoft Partner channel preferred
* Strong knowledge of business processes, especially with GAAP and Financial Reporting
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant studies (Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, etc.)
What You'll Receive:
* $100-120k base salary
* Excellent bonus potential
* Training and certifications paid for by the company
* Extensive PTO plan, including the office shutting down for the weeks of 4th of July and Christmas
* Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
* 401 (K) Plan with a company match
* Awesome work-life balance
* Stable organization with low employee turnover
* Hybrid remote/in-office schedule with low travel
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.