Lead Software Architect - Business Central - Remote USA - $170k
A Microsoft Partner is seeking a hands-on leader for their Business Central practice, someone who has a combined background and passion for conducting hands-on implementations while also being able to grow their client base.
Their Business Central practice is a small, well-established group of techno-functional, elite professionals who have been working within the NAV product line for decades. They are part of a parent company in the software space that provides a variety of industry focused ERP solutions across Dynamics, Infor, and other homegrown products.
Your new role will involve overseeing the various consultants on delivery for current implementations as well as providing presales and account management efforts for bringing in new customers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a technical background, an ability to interact well with customers, and leadership experience to take a leap forward for the next stage of their career.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
* Using your business process and technology knowledge to deliver innovative solutions for customers
* Playing an active role in all phases of an implementation. However, your experience will be geared primarily toward presales demos, solutions architecture, and project management
* Overseeing configuration, testing, training, and deployment efforts
* Managing and grow the organization's Business Central ERP team, responsible for hiring, onboarding, and training new consultants
* Provide oversight for the group's development team, helping to manage technical projects both in the improvement of their ISV product and general AL development
* Traveling to client sites to improve relationships throughout system rollouts
* Developing a roadmap outlining the team's future growth strategy, collaborating with internal stakeholders on budgeting and planning
What You Will Need for this Position:
* Must have 5+ years working with the Dynamics NAV/Business Central product line
* Extensive implementation leadership background
* A background in programming on Dynamics NAV (or Business Central) with familiarity in C/AL and AL extensions is a big plus
* Must have experience in the Microsoft Partner channel, especially in a Practice Lead, Director, or other leadership capacity
* Excellent communication skills and customer facing ability
* Capability to manage multiple implementations at once
* Deep knowledge of business processes, especially in accounting, manufacturing, or distribution
For this role, you will receive:
* Competitive base salary in the $150-160k range
* Bonus potential
* 401k Plan
* 4 weeks PTO
* Company paid for training
* Personal development plan with a path for growth
* Major medical health benefits
* Remote flexibility with low travel
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.