Applications Manager - Dynamics 365 BC - Nanuet, NY - $115k
Are you looking to take your experience with Microsoft Dynamics to the next level?
Our client - a well-established consumer products organization - recently implemented Dynamics 365 Business Central and is looking for an ERP leader to work closely with users in optimizing the new system.
* Work with process owners to understand business objectives and challenges and help assess demand and opportunities.
* Collaborates with cross-functional team members to use workflow technologies to optimize and enhance business processes.
* Identify and execute the development of customer-facing platforms and digital experiences, including (some) web, EDI and ERP systems.
* Analyse and drive business process efficiencies and business systems implementation projects from beginning to completion, including system upgrades.
* Effectively communicate technology needs and strategy to decision makers and co-workers in a clear, non-technical manner with thoughtful consideration to business objectives, budget, technological landscape, customer and user requirements.
* Assists with data conversions and design of user interfaces.
* Establish, maintain and execute ERP/IT goals, projects and budget.
* Manage and support internal IT service operations and internal user needs (ie. Help Desk calls and internal hardware/systems: laptops, phone service, tablets, etc.).
* Monitor efficiencies and security of all systems and data according to latest best practices and in line with best practices.
* Ensure adherence to government regulations and guidelines for technological systems and safeguarding and storing data.
* Manage, negotiate, and liaise with 3rd party support vendor(s).
* Develop and execute training documents for users, including info graphics, slide shows, video tutorials and quick reference guides as needed.
* Develop, execute and enforce IT practices across the organization in collaboration with senior leadership
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Business Central
* Excellent knowledge of SQL Server
* Background in IT Helpdesk, ERP Analysis, and/or Database Administration
* Basic understanding of accounting, manufacturing, and warehousing processes
* Entrepreneurial, determined personality not afraid to roll up their sleeves
* Great communication skills
* Competitive base salary depending on experience
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
* 401 (k) program
* Opportunity to work on new, state of the art technologies
* Growing company with room to advance your career into a senior management position
* Progressive, fun, family-oriented company culture
* Casual dress code
* Frequent company team building events including company cookouts and game nights
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.