ERP Applications Developer - Sarasota, FL - $130k
Our client is a government contractor in the manufacturing and supply chain space who has recently gone through an acquisition and is making a heavy investment in their IT infrastructure.
Get ready to join an applications team that has been growing in recent years due to several mergers and acquisitions. They are looking for a technical ERP resource to support this growth by developing new applications and add-ons for their Business Central system.
Your new role will involve:
* Creates and modifies web based programs based on project specifications.
* Collaborates with department heads, managers, and other stakeholders to fully understand the tasks that must be accomplished by the application requested.
* Designs, or assists with design of, graphical user interfaces (GUI) and dashsboards as needed.
* Collaborates with departments to obtain and analyze project specifications and flow charts.
* Develop flow charts of data input and potential problems that could emerge in a given environment; creates contingencies within the program for these possibilities, including error messages or alternate data flows.
* Tests programs; coordinates and observes beta testing of new or updated applications.
* Debugs or corrects any issues discovered during beta testing.
* Analyzes, reviews, and revises programs as needed to increase operating efficiency or adapt program to new requirements.
* Develops and maintains documentation of application development and revisions.
* Provides training to end users.
* Build applicable standards that contribute to the foundational integrity and growth of the company
* Performs other related duties as needed/assigned by the CTO and Senior Dynamics Developer
What you'll need:
* Minimum education: Bachelors degree or at least three years work experience in related field.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to predict potential user and software issues.
* Experience with Business Central AL programming language is a plus
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Direct experience with Agile Software development methodologies.
* Accounting experience or experience with accounting system/ERP development a plus.
* Strategic thinker and problem solver
* Ability to deliver time-pressured projects on-time and on-quality
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Must be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder);
* Competitive base salary
* Bonus Potential
* Premier benefits package
* Excellent Paid Time Off program
* Company culture that values input from its employees
* Opportunity to work on an upgrade to the latest in Microsoft technologies
* Amazing work/life balance
* High employee retention rate
* Hybrid work schedule (will still need to live in the local area)
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information, call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.