Lead ERP Developer - NAV - $160k - Rosemont, IL/Hybrid
Our client is a construction industry end client who is looking for a Lead ERP Developer to play a key technical role in an upcoming upgrade from NAV to Business Central, as well as provide support, reporting, and programming capabilities for ongoing systems improvement.
Are you a Navision programmer who is looking for an opportunity to work with AL extensions?
This may be the job for you. In this role, you will have the opportunity to upskill from C/AL to AL by working with the organization's Microsoft Partner on this implementation.
Do you also like working with other applications to integrate with ERP?
Great! This opportunity will allow you to not just be pigeon-holed into NAV but also allow you to work with a variety of web integrations, including the organization's field management system.
Your New Role
* Act as the technical lead on the organization's upgrade to D365 Business Central
* Solve stakeholder technical issues by building accurate and quality technical designs, as well as using non-code technologies (PowerPlatform, Excel, etc.)
* Champion best practice standards to build quality code
* Provide technical support for key users, working alongside the organization's in-house ERP team and external VAR
* Use subject matter skills to help guide project development
* Guide team through technical planning and strategy
* All other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
* Experience in a Software Development or Technical Consultant position
* Experience with D365 Business Central (AL extensions) or Navision programming (C/AL)
* Ability to interact well with customers to solve their technical issues
* Business Central implementation experience preferred
* Great communication skills, able to translate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
* Excellent analytical mindset and problem solving ability
* $120-160k base depending on experience level
* Profit sharing bonus potential from day one!
* Premier benefits package
* Excellent Paid Time Off program
* Company culture that values employee career growth
* Opportunity to work on an upgrade to the latest in Microsoft technologies
* Amazing work/life balance
* Hybrid work schedule (1-2 day's a week needed onsite)
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information, call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.