Internal Functional Consultant - Business Central - Remote USA
Are you a Functional Consultant with a Microsoft Partner looking to move into an end user role?
This is the opportunity for you.
Our client is undergoing a multi-entity Business Central implementation and is looking for a subject matter expert to act as an internal functional consultant/business analyst on a series of projects across their various subsidiary companies.
This role will interface primarily with the finance department (but also other leadership) in understanding the stakeholders' needs while identifying ways to optimize workflows in the ERP system. On the other side, this position will be responsible for liaising with their Microsoft Partner on translating those requirements to their developers for installation, customization, and performance tuning.
Your New Company is an environmentally conscious recycling and waste management organization with an amazing company culture focused on developing internal individuals while also maintaining a low carbon footprint.
This is an amazing opportunity to help manage a complex Business Central implementation while having the ability to grow into an Applications Manager type position.
What You'll Need:
* 3+ years of D365 Business Central experience
* Background consulting in the Microsoft Partner channel is preferred, but not required
* Experience leading multiple Business Central ERP implementations
* A solid foundation in the financial modules with a deep understanding of accounting processes
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and translate concepts between technical and non-technical personnel
* MEM (multi-entity management) experience is a plus, but not a requirement, with the ability to understand financial consolidations and intercompany transactions
* Experience with BC configuration packages
* Development experience is a nice to have, but not essential. We want someone who has worked with developers on understanding technical project timelines
What You'll Receive:
* Competitive base salary ranging from $90-130k (depending on experience)
* Excellent benefits package (medical, dental vision, etc.)
* Ability to work from home with little to no travel (must be based in and authorized to work in the US)
* Career growth, with the ability to move into an applications management type role
* Fun, dynamic company culture
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy