D365 BC Technical Architect - $150k - Denver, CO - Remote Flex
Our client is a computer hardware manufacturer that is rapidly growing due to several new large contracts they've sold with major government entities. They are upgrading to Business Central and are in need of a techno-functional ERP expert to lead this project internally .
Your New Role
* Build Solutions, primarily through AL extensions, but also other programming tools such as C#, SQL, HTML, and .NET
* Solve customer issues by building accurate and quality technical designs, as well as using non-code technologies (PowerPlatform, Excel, etc.)
* Gather requirements from company stakeholders and design changes to meet these specifications
* Perform gap-fit analysis
* Support users as needed
* Champion best practice standards to build quality code
* Provide support for Engineering teams
* Use subject matter skills to help guide project development
* Guide team through technical planning and strategy
* All other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
* Experience with D365 Business Central is a must
* Business Central implementation experience is preferred
* AL extension development is a plus
* Ability to interact well with customers to solve their technical issues
* Business Central implementation experience preferred
* Excellent analytical mindset and problem solving ability
Salary / Benefits
* $130-150k base salary depending on experience
* Bonus potential
* Competitive benefits package including medical, life insurance, and 401 (k)
* Excellent Paid Time Off Plan
* Opportunity to progress into a leadership role
* Stable organization with a low employee turnover rate and an amazing company culture
* Remote access with low travel requirements (must be located in the USA)
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy