Highjump/Korber WMS Specialist - Nashville - $120k - Remote
One of our top clients in the food manufacturing space is looking for a WMS Specialist, specifically with Korber/Highjump experience to play a key role in user support and training, as well as manage an implementation across several distribution centers.
The company is a nationally recognized brand who is in a rapid expansion phase, and prides itself on customer centricity externally and employee development internally. This is an awesome opportunity to join a dynamic organization where you will grow your skill set and be a key member of their technology team for years to come.
* Act as the Project Manager for the implementation of Highjump WMS
* Manage and maintain the company's Warehouse Management System
* Troubleshoot and debug system errors
* Lead integration efforts with the company's NAV ERP system
* Document business processes, working alongside operations leadership and line personnel to understand workflows and analyze paths for improvement
* Assist users with support desk tickets
* Provide training to employees on systems functionality
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with WMS implementations, especially Korber/Highjump
* Knowledge of inventory control/allocation; pick, pack, and ship methodology; and other general warehousing processes
* Good communication skills, able to support non-technical personnel
* Experience with Dynamics NAV or Business Central is a plus, not required
* SQL database integration experience is preferred
* Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
* $100-120k base salary
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
* Paid time off plan
* Fun, diverse company culture with core values of employee career development
* Opportunity advance your career in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
* Remote flexibility (anywhere in EST/CST)
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 646-540-7421 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!