Senior Consultant - D365 Business Central - Princeton,NJ/Remote Flex
A public accounting firm with a booming technology practice is seeking a Sr. Business Central Functional Consultant to join their team! This company has succeeded in ERP implementations related to Dynamics GP, Sage, and Acumatica but ever since adapting to Business Central, they've seen an increase in sales leading to an exciting upcoming project pipeline.
This role will work closely with end user clients from the demo stage all the way to post go-live support, acting as a subject matter expert for Business Central and collaborating with a variety of department leaders. In addition to BC ERP knowledge, we need someone with a robust business acumen - whether for accounting or operations - who can translate requirements into effective system design.
Get ready to join an employee focused organization that believes in the development of its team members and celebrating success regularly. They believe heavily in work-life balance and provide extensive PTO and holiday breaks to help their consultants take a much needed break after major sprints in the project life cycle. As such, they have a very high employee retention rate and a NEAR PERFECT GLASSDOOR RATING.
Your New Role:
* Act as a key member of the ERP implementation team, being part of the project from requirements gathering to post go-live support
* Work alongside customer stakeholders in understanding their business needs and designing a system that fits these requirements
* Troubleshoot any system errors and identify paths for improvement
* Collaborate with a development team on designing a technical blueprint and with customization
* Train and support key users both at customer sites and remotely
* Manage upgrades and integrations with ISV products and reporting tools
What You'll Need:
* Strong functional D365 Business Central experience
* Business Central implementation experience is a plus
* Big Five Consulting background preferred, or experience leading implementations in the MS Partner channel
* Experience with Jet Reports or Power Bi desired, not required
* Excellent business process acumen, especially for accounting, manufacturing, or supply chain
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant studies (Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, etc.)
What You'll Receive:
* $120-130k base salary, depending on experience
* Performance based bonus potential
* Excellent work/life balance (with an emphasis on working a 40 hour week)
* PTO Plan and Benefits package
* Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
* 401 (K) Plan with a company match
* Awesome work-life balance
* Stable organization with low employee turnover
* Remote access with low travel
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.