Dynamics NAV ERP Manager - Sacramento, CA - $130k
My client is a Dynamics NAV end user in the food manufacturing space who is looking for an Applications Manager to lead upgrades within their ERP and integrated manufacturing systems.
This is the opportunity to join a well-established, 3rd generation family owned company that values its employees' development and providing them with a sense of work/life balance. They are making a heavy investment into their technology infrastructure. You will be working with the latest in Microsoft ERP and collaborating with the executive team in identifying paths for improvement within the system and then implementing those changes.
* Act as the ERP Lead for phase two of the Business Central implementation, and manage other associated integration and upgrade projects
* Application support for Dynamics 365 Business Central, Power BI, and third-party ISV applications
* First point of contact for all incoming support requests via phone, email and customer portal using case management system and remote assistance tools.
* Work with stakeholders to define, triage and investigate system questions and/or issues.
* Apply both technical skills and business process knowledge to answer questions and/or solve issues.
* Coordinate escalation of issues, collaborating closely with a development team from a Microsoft Partner
* Document resolutions and develop SOPs for maximizing system performance
* Assist in testing of customizations, products, and upgrades.
What You'll Need:
* Expertise with Dynamics NAV, Navision, or Business Central ERP systems
* ERP implementation experience
* Ability to provide troubleshooting, support, training, and configuration efforts
* Deep understanding of production, assembly line, inventory, and warehousing processes
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
* Experience with Jet Reports, Power BI, or SQL
Our Client is Ready to Offer:
* $110-130k base salary
* Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
* Reimbursement for travel
* 401k with company match
* Casual Dress Code
* Fun, fast-paced family owned organization with room for career growth
* Ability to work with the latest technologies
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com, or for more information, call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.