Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Consultant - $150k- Remote
A well-established, medium-sized Microsoft Partner is looking for a Dynamics F&O Consultant for a customer facing, implementation focused position. Immediately, you will have the chance to work on a global project where you can make an immediate impact in a leading functional role.
This opportunity calls for an experienced professional who will be working with new customers on requirements gathering, design, documentation, implementation and post-go live integration project management.
We are in need of someone with a finance and accounting background. A CPA or prior experience in a public accounting firm would be a big plus as this role will involve collaborating with CFOs, VP Finances, Controllers, FP&A Managers and other financial management personnel in the improvement of processes and the roll out of F&O across their departments, effectively acting as a Subject Matter Expert.
Your New Role:
* Lead the design and discovery sessions directly with the customer
* Lead in Dynamics ERP System and Module Setup and Configuration
* Maintain Design Decision documentation, including Solution Design and Project Plans
* Provide Proof of Concept direction and guidance
* Create Functional Specification document for required customizations
* Test, deploy and confirm solutions meet the stated needs of the project or customer
* Assist client in full migration of master, historical, and transactional data
* Create test scripts and lead Conference Room Pilots and User Acceptance Testing sessions
* Create User Guides and conduct user training
* Create Financial statements as needed
* Deliver Customer Support Services in an ongoing basis
* Assist in pre-sales demonstrations
What You'll Need:
* 5+ years of Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O)
* Must have completed 2+ F&O implementations
* Prior consulting background, whether with a Microsoft Partner, CPA firm, Big Four Consulting Group, or other similar organization
* Expertise in GAAP, financial reporting, and analysis
* Ability to gather requirements, support customers, assist with discovery, and translate technical concepts to non-technical client stakeholders
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* CPA license (active or inactive) is preferred, not required
* Competitive base salary
* Bonus potential
* Top of the line benefits and PTO Plan
* 401k with company match
* Opportunity to join a well-established Microsoft Partner recognized as an industry leader
* Medium size firm with the opportunity for you to make an impact and not just be siloed into working on specific responsibility at a time
* Fully remote with low travel (less than 15%)
* Excellent work/life balance
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more Dynamics jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.