2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10/macOS - c£38k - Hybrid/London
I am actively searching for a 2nd Line Support Engineer, experienced with Windows 10/macOS to join a leading charitable organisation in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop skills and experience, providing a provide a high-level of support within a fast-paced, growing environment.
The role offers a generous salary of up to £38k as well as a fantastic benefits package including private medical insurance, dental healthcare, pension contributions and much more.
* Troubleshooting, analysis and issue resolution of software and hardware for onsite end users
* Problem solve and perform the analysis and diagnosis of desktop problems while recommending and implementing corrective solutions
* Work within a team to communicate to non-technical staff effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
* 2nd line support experience
* Windows 10/macOS support experience
* Strong troubleshooting experience on laptop, desktop and mobile
* Understanding of Active Directory is desired
* Strong communication skills with a willingness to develop and learn
To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 020 3868 5202.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!