Master Data Management Specialist - Permanent Hire - Consultancy
My client is a vibrant, quickly expanding supplier of systems testing and validation services as well as embedded software solutions.
They are committed to providing innovative technology solutions to a range of customers while maintaining the highest standards of quality in all facets of their work. Their success is largely attributed to a dedicated group of experts, and they are currently seeking a Master Data Management Specialist to join them.
As a Master Data Management Specialist you will play a crucial role in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of our data, which is vital to their success. You will work with cross-functional teams to define, implement, and maintain data management best practices. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a dynamic company and make a real impact on their operations.
All applicants must be based in Finland!
If you have experience in any of the following I would love to hear from you:
* Master Data Repository
* Data Integration Tools
* Data Quality Tools
* Data Governance Tools
* Data Matching and Deduplication Tools
* Data Profiling Tools
* Data Security and Access Control Tools
* Data Mastering Tools
* Data Governance Frameworks
* Meta-data Management Tools
* Data Stewardship Tools
* Master Data Quality Dashboards and Reporting
* Workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) Tools
* Version Control and Audit Trail Tools
What they can offer YOU:
* Opportunities for professional growth and development. The team values learning new things every day and are always there to help you achieve new knowledge and skills.
* Flexible working with a possibility of remote work across Finland.
* A collaborative and innovative work environment with a welcoming and supportive team culture.
* A range of benefits provided, including health care, lunch, sports and culture.
* Competitive salary package: earning potential of up to 6,000EUR/pm.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send over an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway! Just send me an email anyway and highlight what interests you.