One of the nations leading BI and ERP specialists is looking for an experienced MDM Consultant to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Master Data Management and related governance processes. You will be responsible for helping clients develop and implement data governance policies, procedures, and controls to ensure high-quality data and compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Work with clients to develop and implement MDM governance policies, procedures, and controls
* Identify and prioritise data quality issues and work with stakeholders to develop action plans to address them
* Develop and deliver training programs to promote MDM governance best practices
* Conduct data quality assessments and provide recommendations for improvement
* Develop and implement data governance frameworks, including policies, procedures, and guidelines
* Collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to establish and maintain data quality metrics and reporting
* 5+ years of experience in data governance, with a focus on MDM
* Strong knowledge of MDM tools and technologies
* Strong understanding of data governance best practices, including data quality management, metadata management, and data lineage
* Experience with data modelling and data profiling
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a results-driven individual who thrives in a dynamic, growing environment, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today to join our team as an MDM Governance Consultant.