A brand new client located in Holstebro are looking for a Meganto team lead to take over their Magento department. The company has over 20 years experience in the Ecommerce market and have grown to offer a range of solutions for all Ecommerce, including their own custom cloud solution, Sitecore, Shopify, Umbraco and Magento solutions.
Your role will involve handling client communications and overseeing entire projects related to Magento solutions and design. You'll be responsible for coordinating a Magento delivery team, translating business needs into technical solutions and being the driving force behind the development team to ensure the delivery of a quality solution for your customer.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Lead the Magento development department including 3 Magento developers
* Responsible for speaking with customers and consulting them on their Magento requirements
* Responsible for Megento solution and architecture
* Coordinate development teams to ensure delivery
* Entreprenurial mindset, experience working in a independent environment
* A customer centric personality with a passion for consulting customers on the best way to use Magento to tackle their ecommerce challenges
* Experience designing solutions and setting the architectural direction for development teams
* Magento and/or PHP experience is a must
* Danish speaking
* Full flexibility and autonmy in how you plan your working day
* Great work culture with a strong emphasis on family values - the team participate in regular out of work activities including wine tasting, cinema trips, cycling compitiions and many many more social activities
* Strong salary package, including bonus and profit sharing
* Option to become a partner in the business
* Ownership and creative freedom - build a new department around your skillset, if there is a business case, the company will back you
If you'd like to learn more about this position please reach out to Luqman Mohammed-Brown at +45 88 74 11 43
or via email at L.mohammed-brown@Frankgroup.com.
If this job doesn't exactly match your career goals, but you're interested in finding other opportunities in the IT field, please feel free to get in touch with us. We'd be happy to have a conversation about different roles that could be a good match for you.