D365 F&O Finance Support - London/Hybrid - c£60k
Nigel Frank are currently collaborating with an exciting end-user who are looking for looking for a finance focused D365 specialist to join the team.
My client has bounced back since the pandemic and have since been thriving within their industry. They now need an experienced individual who harbours both strong knowledge in working with finance teams, along with system expertise across the highly important finance modules within D365 F&O. In this position, you will be exposed to working with top finance and D365 specialists, therefore gaining experience and developing your own expertise.
The daily responsibilities and experience you will need to be successful in this process are as follows -
* Work daily with both the finance and IT teams do bridge the gap between them
* Collaborate with D365 development teams in order to communicate the finance functional needs
* Offer system training to finance members to help ensure the system is optimised
Skills & Experience required
* 2+ years' experience working with Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
* Good understanding of finance system modules
* Experience working with a variety of teams whilst communicating effectively
Working with my client comes with numerous benefits including a Healthcare and Pension scheme, a competitive salary, an annual bonus tied with performance and more.
I understand the need for discretion, and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com), confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Number - 0203 909 9521