D365 F&O Systems Administrator - Remote - Up to £65k
Do you have a broad but strong understanding of Microsoft's flagship ERP system D365 F&O? Are you capable of offering D365 expertise from a technical, functional and support perspective? If so, read on and apply…
I have recently teamed up with an extremely exciting end-user client, who are seeking a well-versed D365 systems administrator who is capable of managing the system from both a technical and functional perspective. Now their D365 implementation is complete, they will need someone who is responsible and can work with high levels of autonomy to ensure the system is optimised to it's full potential. Are you capable of successfully delivering on such a curial role?
The responsibilities and experience required of the candidate my client is looking for are as follows -
* Provide crucial technical and functional expertise on the system in order to ensure optimal use of the ERP and it's capability
* Provide support on the system to users to alleviate any issues
* Collaborate with senior stakeholders of the business to meet stakeholder and business objectives
Skills & Experience required
* 4+ years' experience with Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
* Strong technical and functional understanding of the system
* Experience providing system support
Working with my client comes with numerous benefits including a Healthcare and Pension scheme, a competitive salary, an annual bonus tied with performance and more.
I understand the need for discretion, and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com), confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Number - 0203 909 9521