D365 F&O SCM functional consultant - Yorkshire/Remote - c£75k
Nigel Frank have been approached by an ecommerce giant to source for them a top tier D365 supply chain consultant. Would you consider yourself as top tier?
My newest client is a market leader in their online retail domain and is looking to the market for a supply chain consultant with extensive D365 system expertise to maximise their use of Microsoft's' D365 F&O. Having recently revamped their D365 system from AX, there is still much to do with regards to system enhancements and developments, support, migrations and more.
The daily responsibilities and experience required of the candidate my client is looking for are as follows -
* Provide D365 F&O SCM expertise to maximise the use of my clients D365 system
* Provide support and training through D365 workshops to my clients users in order to help them optimise the system and become self-sufficient
* Collaborate daily with functional teams and stakeholders to meet all system objectives and demands
Skills & Experience required
* 5+ years' experience with Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
* Extensive experience across D365 SCM/WMS modules
* Excellent stakeholder communication/management skills
Working with my client comes with numerous benefits including a Healthcare and Pension scheme, a competitive salary, an annual bonus tied with performance and more.
I understand the need for discretion, and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com), confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Number - 0203 909 9521