D365 F&O Finance Consultant - Manchester/Remote - c£70k
My client is eager to bring on a talented D365 F&O finance consultant who is able to help my client through their digital transformation programme. Are you up for the challenge?
Due to my clients rapid business growth over the past few years due to great success, this has inevitably led to an upgrade of their ERP system to Microsoft's flagship D365 F&O, in order to keep up with their growing demand. As a successful, growing entity in the retail sector it's crucial for my client to have effective systems in order to track and utilise business operations for the success of the wider business.
The responsibilities and experience required of the candidate my client is looking for are as follows -
* Use your expertise in finance, ERP implementations and D365 in order to ensure the success of my clients digital transformation
* Organise and deliver informative system workshops to users to ensure they can become system self-sufficient
* Communicate with business stakeholders to acknowledge and deliver on system goals and objectives
Skills & Experience required
* 5+ years' experience working with Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
* End-to-end implementation experience
* Extensive experience with system finance modules along with proven stakeholder communication skills
Working with my client comes with numerous benefits including a Healthcare and Pension scheme, a competitive salary, an annual bonus tied with performance and more.
I understand the need for discretion, and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com), confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Number - 0203 909 9521