D365 Support Analyst - Midlands/Remote - c�50k
If you're a knowledgeable and proactive D365 support analyst, and you're looking for a new position within a forward-thinking, globally recognised giant then I have just the role for you.
My client is an industry leader who prize themselves on quality, a fun and fast flowing working environment and constant evolution. It is because of this determination for continuous improvement and progress that they have begun their very own implementation and roll-out of Microsoft's most advanced ERP yet - D365 F&O. In order to keep the crown, my client is constantly evolving with the times by remaining updated with the newest technology, but also by making sure they're consistently securing the best talent and specialists to go with their investments.
The well-deservedly successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the overall support of the D365 F&O system. You will have a large mandate of responsibilities with my client relying on you to deliver solutions to a broad array of issues. This position is highly tailored towards D365 specialists who are keen to learn and develop their knowledge in the D365 space, and who are keen to catapult their career forward ahead of their competition in this highly competitive field. The responsibilities and experience required of the candidate they're after is below -
* Work quickly and effectively to solve a broad range of D365 support issues via a ticketing system
* Collaborate and assist with D365 functional consultants to learn and develop your own portfolio of skills and experience
* Interact and work with a variety of people within the business including other departments and stakeholders to help ensure all business system needs are met
Skills & Experience required
* 3+ years' experience with Dynamics F&O is preferred but AX12 experience will be considered
* Experience across a range of Dynamics modules including finance, warehousing and more
* Experience providing support or training to non-system users
Working with my client comes with numerous benefits including a Healthcare and Pension scheme, a competitive salary, an annual bonus tied with performance and more.
I understand the need for discretion, and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com), confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Number - 0203 909 9521