Dynamics AX/D365 Systems Specialist - Cambridgeshire/Remote - c£50k
Nigel Frank have recently partnered up with a highly innovative technological company who are looking for an advanced ERP specialist to help manage and develop their crucial business systems.
My client is a leading pioneer within their industry and hence recognise the importance for advanced and innovative business systems which manage the day-to-today operations within any successful business. As my clients systems specialist, you will be responsible for and involved in a variety of key system operations including the successful delivery of technical ERP support and resolution, along with the sustainable management and continuous development of the system.
Below are some vital responsibilities of the successful candidate along with the skills and experience required for the position -
* Deliver timely and effective technical support to the many end-users of my clients ERP system
* Collaborate with other system teams in order to assist and contribute to the continuous development of the system
* Work on and help to maintain the overall successful function of the system to help maximise the systems optimisation
Skills & Experience required
* 3+ years' experience offering Dynamics AX/D365 F&O technical support
* Experience with the functional project skills including - analysis, design, testing, training and support
* Previous experience working with other teams to assist with an ERP systems maintenance and continuous improvement
Working with my client comes with numerous benefits including a Healthcare and Pension scheme, a competitive salary, an annual bonus tied with performance and more.
I understand the need for discretion, and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Number - 0203 909 9521