Computer Aided Facilities Manager (CAFM) lead - Remote - c�70k
Nigel Frank have been selected due to the reach of our network to source for our client a skilled CAFM lead with unrivalled expertise in this field. Are you the specialist they're looking for?
As a direct result of my clients growth and inevitable success, an opportunity has opened up for an experienced CAFM lead to take the reigns on one of my clients largest projects. This is a key project within my clients organisation, which will need to be delivered successfully in order to ensure lasting change and benefit to the organisation.
The responsibilities and skills required of the successful candidate required are as follows -
* Be the leader when supporting and guiding business operations by maximising the capabilities offered by CAFM
* Review full CAFM capabilities and identify any additional capabilities to client contracts
* Create and develop a standard model for CAFM to ease the adoption of the CAFM tool across clients
Skills & Experience required
* Good capabilities and skillset around the CAFM application
* Facilities Manager background is desirable
* Experience in project management
Working with my client comes with numerous benefits including a Healthcare and Pension scheme, a competitive salary, an annual bonus tied with performance and more.
I understand the need for discretion, and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Number - 0203 909 9521