The client is a global provider of business and technology solutions who focuses on maximizing investments and delivering results.
D365 Sr SCM Functional Consultant
* Participating on projects to design and implement the financial functions of D365 Finance and Supply Chain.
* Assisting clients with development of business process scenarios.
* Participating and documenting design sessions with clients to ensure business process requirements are met and configured within the system.
* Reviewing accounting and financial processes and assisting with recommending solutions, best practices, and approaches within D365 F&SCM.
What you bring to the team:
* 3-5 years consulting in the Microsoft eco-system with a combination of 2-4 D365 F&O or AX 2012 R2, R3 full lifecycle implementations in finance.
* At least 2 upgrades from AX 2012 to D365 F&O.
* Experience with Lifecycle Services including BPM/RSAT and DevOps.
* Passion to learn Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&SCM applications.
* Willingness to travel 50%.